Are you looking for skin tightening, fat removal, stretch mark removal, cellulite removal, tone, and ooohhh so much more? The Morpheus8 is calling your name!
Vitalize Medical & Aesthetics specializes in the Morpheus8 procedure for the stimulation of collagen and tightening and contouring of skin. If you are considering Morpheus8 and would like to discuss the benefits of the procedure with our team, please call or request an appointment online to schedule a complimentary consultation.
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a device that combines microneedling with radiofrequency technology for fractional resurfacing that stimulates collagen production. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process. There is little to no damage to the dermis and this procedure provides an extremely uniform effect.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Morpheus8 can be used on any area that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration, or acne scarring are suitable for treatment. The most commonly treated areas include the face and neck, thighs as well as the abdomen which is beneficial for tightening loose skin with underlying fatty tissue.
What Are the Benefits of Morpheus8?
- Morpheus8 delivers the deepest fractional treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8mm (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Equipped with Burst mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Body automatically deploys bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized full-body fractional procedures.
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
What Kind of Post Procedure Care Is Required?
Patients should wash and moisturize the treatment area with our recommended post procedure recovery system and avoid direct sun
exposure. It is also necessary to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing the future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process. Detailed after-care instructions will be given after treatment.
Schedule Your Morpheus8 Appointment in Rochester, NY!
If you are considering the Morpheus8 procedure for skin resurfacing and anti-aging benefits, contact Vitalize for a complimentary consultation to discuss your areas of interest and the benefits. We will customize a treatment plan just for you.